Subject: [Leica] IMG: A beautiful day
From: images at (Tina Manley)
Date: Sat May 19 19:17:15 2007

It's a beautiful day at the farm - 40's last night and 70's today
with lots of sunshine.  As we were eating breakfast on the porch, a
Great Blue Heron flew over headed for our pond.  I grabbed my camera
and ran down but the dog chased the Heron away and I didn't get a
photo :-( I did discover wild rhododendrons growing on the bank of
the pond.  We had no idea they were there:

With the Canon 1DMII and the Leica R 100/Macro.

There is also a huge patch of wild roses on a rock by the pond:

Many birds are visiting the feeders these days.  Here are a couple:

And I used the 100/Macro when I found a spider on a daisy:

Comment and criticisms welcomed on all!  I'm going out and plant pole
beans.  The squash is ready to pick already!!

Tina Manley, ASMP, NPPA

Replies: Reply from jayanand at (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] IMG: A beautiful day)
Reply from Jim at (Jim Hemenway) ([Leica] IMG: A beautiful day)
Reply from len-1 at (Leonard Taupier) ([Leica] IMG: A beautiful day)
Reply from luisripoll at (Luis Ripoll) ([Leica] IMG: A beautiful day)
Reply from phamard at (Philippe Amard) ([Leica] IMG: A beautiful day)