Subject: [Leica] I just became a NEFfer...
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Fri May 11 23:52:04 2007

Philipe,
In the old (manual/film) days Nikon/Leica was quite a natural combination. I
bet a lot of the Canon users have old Nikon F/F2/F3 bodies tucked away in
their cupboards. You will love the D200 - its the best designed and
ergonomic body that I have seen - body design in SLRs is one reason that I
keep shooting Nikon.
Cheers
Jayanand