Subject: [Leica] IMG: PAWeek 18
From: len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Mon May 7 16:45:50 2007

George,

You really mixed them up this week. I always love to see good flower
photos. The fern unfolding is really nice. The hot rod brings back
memories of my early racing days as a wild kid. It seems like 100
years ago. But your photos of Ann and Cindy are of a special time and
have a special quality to them. The photos have a very pleasing
softness to them, while being sharp at the same time. It is so
flattering. It is hard to describe.

Just very well done.
Len