Subject: [Leica] Four more added
From: len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Mon May 7 16:30:11 2007

Luis,

Again you show us another little part of your city and it's people.

My favorite one is "Smile", a happy photo with activity all around.

The other three photos show the high quality of the Summilux 35. The
photo of the man looking at the flowers against the stone wall is
very detailed and has a very good tonal balance as does the one with
the bicycles. The dog photo is cute but shows bad manners of the
dog. :-)

Nice shots, Luis.

Best regards,
Len