Subject: [Leica] Re: Vanishing darkroom supplies
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Thu May 3 06:40:16 2007

On 5/3/07, Kenneth Frazier <kennybod@mac.com> wrote:

ALL of the digital submissions were rejected.  Not one got in the show.

----------------------------

How could they tell?  Did you have to give  Camera specs?

This reminds me of a publisher I have to deal with, who requires all
submissions to be tifs at 300 dpi and eight inches on the top, whether the
shot is landscape or portrait.  Then the thing is published and the shot is
two inches tall in the book.

I worked one book project that in six months had three "submissions editors"
all of  which I suspect to be interns, because they could not answer any of
my questions on the first phone call, they all had to "get back to me on
that."

SonC

Replies: Reply from kennybod at mac.com (Kenneth Frazier) ([Leica] Re: Vanishing darkroom supplies)
Reply from imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George) ([Leica] Re: Vanishing darkroom supplies)