Subject: [Leica] Results of April 2007 LUG photo contest
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Thu May 3 06:09:55 2007

On 5/3/07, G Hopkinson <hoppyman@bigpond.net.au> wrote:

> Actually I'd much rather see some discussion or critiques on the pictures,
> any pictures, especially during the month or from the
> judges at the end on their six choices.

I quite agree.   I usually take part in  a salon on another list, and the
feedback is the best part of it.  The adjudicators  must pick the picture
they like best, and the custom (not requirement) is to say a few things
about each entry.   The winner  of the salon becomes the adjudicator for the
next round.

I've won a couple of times, and I can tell you that it takes nerve to judge
other's work and give reasons, but the process is very satisfying.

SonC

SonC

Replies: Reply from imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George) ([Leica] Results of April 2007 LUG photo contest)
Message from douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp) ([Leica] Results of April 2007 LUG photo contest)