Subject: [Leica] Film from the Santa Fe spring shoot
From: jsmith342 at cox.net (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Mon Apr 30 14:07:20 2007

Correct. Mea culpa. It was in Albequerque. I don't know what was in the bag
that spooked them, but I didn't raise any kind of protest because nobody
else on the LUG seemed to have any difficulties getting film through the
airport security as long as it was carry-on.

Jeffery Smith
New Orleans, LA
http://www.400tx.com
http://400tx.blogspot.com/