Subject: [Leica] IMG: Noctilux at work
From: lists at mcclary.net (Harrison McClary)
Date: Fri Apr 27 15:16:23 2007

Yeah...I remember all that and I never had a problem with my 28 on the
Hexar I had...Wade you lenses work fine on it don't they?  I think you
said they did.

Also I kept the Konica 50 f2 and use it on both my M6es all the time, no
problems with that either, they focus just fine and the lens is superb.

--
Harrison McClary
Harrison McClary Photography

Message from reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid) ([Leica] IMG: Noctilux at work)