Subject: [Leica] A cool School photo and PAD for April
From: lists at mcclary.net (Harrison McClary)
Date: Fri Apr 27 15:08:18 2007

This past week a my daughters school it has been "dads week".  So today
I went into the school and did a little talk, slide show and photo shoot
with each of my girl's classes.

The last thing I did with each was to make a photo of the teacher and
then make the students all a different color in the back ground.  I
liked the photo from my youngest daughters class best:

http://www.pbase.com/2plus2/image/77834520

The Aqua filter on the students kinda made this look like a night of the
zombie class. LOL  Plus I love the oh so pretty teacher with her smile
posing so nicely and then the kids all making faces to the camera behind
her back.

This is on my PAD page the rest of my April photos are here:

http://www.pbase.com/2plus2/april

--
Harrison McClary
Harrison McClary Photography