Subject: [Leica] IMG: Noctilux at work
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Thu Apr 26 16:33:27 2007

A truthism at last by the Saloon Keeper and The Rabiner! :-)

I've said more times than you guys can count.... Take it out of the box and
shoot pictures!!!!!!!!!

Don't think and consult, just use it! It's simple, you can't think and
shoot!

Leave all the testing to the technicians with the thousands and thousands of
dollars worth of testing gear! That's what they get paid for! The only
testing you need any time is using the camera to take pictures, that's when
you know whether it works for you at any time. And if it doesn't take it
back for a refund! Don't carry on getting wet pants over something none of
you personally can fix!

There are so many things that come up in great hand wringing comments around
here it makes me wonder sometimes how my gear has worked lo these many
years.

ted