Subject: Re: [Leica] %¤#! Adobe and UPS
From: eduardoalbesi at ciudad.com.ar (Eduardo Albesi)
Date: Fri Apr 27 09:29:46 2007

Very similar to what happens when shipping by UPS to Argentina. UPS
is very expensive, collates every kind of abstruse taxes and extra
fees they can. Fedex and DHL are no better though, even if the first
is sensibly cheaper and the latter is sensibly more reliable.

Best international service so far are the official Post Offices, and
EMS works like charm to and from everywhere in the world.

Ed

El 27/04/2007, a las 09:54, G Hopkinson escribi?: