Subject: [Leica] Strange M8 artifact
From: dnaplasmid at compwrx.com (Aram Langhans#2)
Date: Thu Apr 26 14:15:40 2007

Leo.  I don't see it either even on full size.  I am using a 2 year old
NEC monitor at school and my new Samsung 22" at home.

I am not saying it is not there, just that there are probably many
people who cannot see it on their equipment.

Aram

Replies: Reply from hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson) ([Leica] Strange M8 artifact)