Subject: [Leica] Postal services
From: nathan at nathanfoto.com (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Fri Apr 20 22:15:18 2007

In the Netherlands, we hardly get any junk mail delivered by the old
postal monopoly (TPG Post) these days. Most of it is delivered by
various alternate postal services. Next year the monopoly on letters
will also be abolished so there will competition in every segment of
delivery services.

There is still a bit of important mail, like bills etc. (although
many companies now just provide you an online bill if you want). Tax
returns in the Netherlands are done online except in special situations.

Nathan