Subject: [Leica] IMG: Vertical Feet
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Fri Apr 20 14:08:34 2007

PESO:

I'm still working on the Yangtze River photos. I was fascinated by
the homemade rope sandals and by how healthy the men's feet were - no
blisters or calluses, so I took lots of photos of their feet.  It was
very cold at the end of October but these guys worked in the cold
water wearing their sandals, swim suits, and, usually, suit coats!

http://www.pbase.com/image/77465713

Warning:  This photo was made with a Canon camera and the 85/1.2L
lens.  If you don't want to see a photo made with a Canon camera,
please delete.

Comments greatly appreciated!!

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP, NPPA