Subject: [Leica] integrity ?
From: lug at steveunsworth.co.uk (Steve Unsworth)
Date: Wed Apr 18 11:49:14 2007

But would you move something in the foreground? Say a cup on a table that
was cluttering the image. I know I've moved rubbish bins in the past to get
a shot :-), but then I'd never claim to be a documentary shooter, just a
part time snapper.

Steve

Replies: Reply from chs2018 at med.cornell.edu (Chris Saganich) ([Leica] integrity ?)
Reply from jeffmatsler at amaonline.com (Jeff Matsler) ([Leica] integrity ?)