Subject: [Leica] integrity ?
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Wed Apr 18 12:23:08 2007

At 02:48 PM 4/18/2007, you wrote:
>But would you move something in the foreground? Say a cup on a table that
>was cluttering the image. I know I've moved rubbish bins in the past to get
>a shot :-), but then I'd never claim to be a documentary shooter, just a
>part time snapper.
>
>Steve

Not me.  I'm a real stickler for not moving or directing anything
except myself when I'm doing documentary photography.  If the cup is
in the shot, it stays there or I move myself to a different
angle.  Now if I decide later that I want to try to sell that photo
for stock and there's a Starbucks coffee cup on the table, I'll clone
it out for that version of the photo.  Brand names and logos are not
allowed ;-)

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP, NPPA
http://www.tinamanley.com