Subject: [Leica] IR cut filters, lens coding and firmware 1.102
From: len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Fri Apr 13 07:49:22 2007

Good test Howard. I opened all four photos and superimposed them to
see the sky difference. There certainly is a difference. I'm in a
situation that I'm sure some of us are in. I have IR/UV filters for
lenses that are not coded and a coded lens with no filter. So for me
your test was timely. I'm still waiting for my coded lenses and
filters from Leica.

Cheers,
Len