Subject: [Leica] IMG: Streetstuff
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Thu Apr 12 15:08:31 2007

Hugh,

I don't know if the word "timid", is the word that defines what I mind, and
it is difficult for me to explain it in English. The 442 is an interesting
one, IMHO should have a little more onthe left side and a little less on the
right side.

I understand that's no easy to shot in certain ambients, I think the only
way is shot, shot, and shot. I really think that this helps a lot.

If I had the time to approach and intimate with the people, this is the best
way to do a good document, as Tina do in Guatemala, or Tarek has do in
Chatila, Steve on the the Hospital etc.. I "envy" them to have these kind of
opportunities. On my case I usually take "images ? la sauvette", I don't
know how to say it in English, there is not a conscius target to document a
subject like the mentionned ones.
Saludos cordiales
Luis