Subject: [Leica] IMG: Streetstuff
From: hewthompson at mac.com (Hugh Thompson)
Date: Thu Apr 12 14:48:18 2007

Luis - great point - thanks for bringing it up.  Firstly, I don't
think I would have got this one if I went in head on:

> <http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Hugh+Thompson/Street/
> L1000442.jpg.html

she would most certainly have changed her expression

You could be right about this one:

> <http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Hugh+Thompson/Street/
> L1000438.jpg.html>

I might still have been able to get the expression on his face, don't
know

- as for 431, you are correct, I am not happy with it and it should
not be there.

Also - as some others have commented, this is a rough part of town,
and I did not want to display the camera in the normal way, so I used
a more surreptitious method with high speed and a quick shot in the
general direction from the camera cradled in my arm.  If that is
"timid" the answer is yes.  However, the style and confidence can be
improved, of course.

Good discussion though

Hugh

Replies: Reply from luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll) ([Leica] IMG: Streetstuff)