Subject: [Leica] IMG: Streetstuff
From: hewthompson at mac.com (Hugh Thompson)
Date: Thu Apr 12 15:15:18 2007

Luis - thank you, I know you are trying to be helpful, and I should
perhaps have been more open.  It's funny, when I am closer to home, I
am more cautious, when away, more open.  Anyway love your scenes.
This is what makes photography fun - how each of us approaches the
subject.

Saludos cordiales

Hugh

Message from luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll) ([Leica] IMG: Streetstuff)