Subject: [Leica] Portrait monitor advice
From: lists at mcclary.net (Harrison McClary)
Date: Wed Apr 11 15:00:19 2007

Gateway  FPD2185W. A 21 inch wide screen that swivels to do portrait or
landscape.  It is a really pretty monitor and not too expensive.  I have
one on my Windoze box.....nowhere near as nice as my mac 23 inch, but a
very nice monitor nonetheless.

CNET review:

http://reviews.cnet.com/Gateway_FPD2185W/4505-3174_7-31563945.html

--