Subject: [Leica] Portrait monitor advice
From: rbaron at concentric.net (Robert D. Baron)
Date: Sat Apr 14 10:48:56 2007

FWIW, I have dual monitor setups at home and at the office.  The smaller
monitors are Samsung 152N, and the larger monitors are Samsung 214T. I
use the smaller monitors for email, photoshop menu bars and so forth.
The large size can be rotated to portrait orientation, although I don't.

They are very bright out of the box and need to be turned down quite a bit.

--Bob