Subject: [Leica] Re:News
From: lists at mcclary.net (Harrison McClary)
Date: Mon Apr 9 06:45:57 2007

Mark,

I'll go one further than just what you have said...to me shooting with a
zoom allows for laziness in composition as much as i does in lazy in
changing lenses.  When I shoot with primes I tend to think more and pay
more attention, not just twist the ring to get closer or further away.

Do I use zooms, yes a lot.  But I prefer primes, the main reason now I
use zooms is the more I change lenses the more dust I seem to get on my
sensors. So I use either the 24-70 or 16-35 on my 5D and the 70-200 on
the 1DII.

Now with my M6 I usually have either the 28, 35 or 50 on it.

--
Harrison McClary
Harrison McClary Photography