Subject: [Leica] new M8 IR filter report
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Tue Apr 3 06:32:58 2007

On this side of the pond more tech than I wanted before coffee.  Thanks for
the post and pretty much what I had figured out on my own, for most images
who could care about the filter.  I will have one on the next time I am
shooting a wedding in a hotel ballroom unless they have converted to compact
flourescent. :)