Subject: [Leica] new M8 IR filter report
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Tue Apr 3 05:56:20 2007

Frank, that's the sound bite  version I guess!
Maybe not the executive summary I would put together.
Some useful analysis in there for those folks affected to consider. Actually
a better bit of Erwin writing than on some other issues
IMHO. I do always read what he has to say. I'd pay for an updated version of
his published material, already having his Lens
compendium and the pocket book with his lens data and reports.

Cheers
Hoppy