Subject: [Leica] Unusual Leica Xenon lens ?
From: leicam4pro at yahoo.com (Photo Phreak)
Date: Mon Apr 2 17:28:08 2007

many prewar lenses were sent to be coated at camera repair shops during the
fifties.  It would not be impossible for this to be something made from two
damaged lenses.....

  If the pics are good, use it.

DColucci@aol.com wrote:
  I have come across a Xenon and I do understand there was a nickel
(uncommon)
and chrome versions, but this lens seems to have a nickel head and a chrome
body ! See photos. Also, this lens seems like its coated ??!?!?? If you
look at reflections, I see light blue, light orange and even a light
pink...It
was hard to show in a photo but I think you can see it.... What do you think
of this lens ?

Thanks
Dan

IMAGES: