Subject: [Leica] Unusual Leica Xenon lens ?
From: DColucci at aol.com (DColucci@aol.com)
Date: Mon Apr 2 14:40:23 2007

I have come across a Xenon and I do understand there was a nickel
(uncommon)
and chrome versions, but this lens seems to have a nickel head and a  chrome
body !  See photos.  Also, this lens seems like its coated ??!?!??  If you
look at reflections, I see  light blue, light orange and even a light
pink...It
was hard to show in a photo  but I think you can see it....  What do you
think
of this lens ?

Thanks
Dan