Subject: [Leica] Tivoli Model One radio
From: pswango at att.net (Phil Swango)
Date: Mon Apr 2 11:25:52 2007

Peter Klein wrote:
After reading reviews, it looks like the Tivoli Model One has about the
best cost/performance ratio, and many people speak highly of it. Any of
you folks have experience with it?
http://www.tivoliaudio.com/product.php?productid=139&cat=262&page=1

Peter, it looks just like the original KLH radio from the late 60s.
Probably because Henry Kloss was the K in KLH.  I used to have one.  It
sounded good for its size.  There's a RS near me so I plan to give a listen
to their model if possible.  Somehow I doubt they're the same.

--
Phil Swango
307 Aliso Dr SE

Replies: Reply from jshul at comcast.net (Jim Shulman) ([Leica] Tivoli Model One radio)