Subject: [Leica] M8 Coming Home
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Mon Apr 2 10:16:17 2007

At 02:07 PM 4/2/2007, you wrote:
>hello,
>
>I find it interesting that this is considered quick turnaround.  In
>2005 I had to send my D2H back to Nikon for a known problem.  It was
>back in less than 10 days.

Did it go to Japan?  My M8 went to Solms.  On occasions when I have
had to send something to Leica in New Jersey, I have gotten
professional expedited service and return in less than a week.  If
you are a member of Leica Professionals, they also send loaners to
use while your equipment is being repaired.  I imagine that's why
they called this morning.  They want their loaner M8 back as soon as
I get mine back! ;-)

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP, NPPA
http://www.tinamanley.com