Subject: [Leica] IMG: Friday Flower (late bloomer)
From: ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter)
Date: Sat Mar 31 06:37:02 2007

Thanks Philippe & Luis--

I have a major deadline every two months that that gives me a week of
continuous work and meals and just a little sleep.

It makes me a little nutty because I don't get to go out and take
pictures or come out here to play. Took a 15 minute break to do
flowers on Thursday, put the paper to bed on Friday morning.

I'll get back into routine now.

Thanks again.

Ric