Subject: [Leica] IMG: spring PESO
From: ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter)
Date: Sat Mar 31 05:00:33 2007

I thought this one was a hoot. A step left might have simplified the
detail at the far end of the hall andbrought focus back to the painting.

A very creative use of your time. Never fear, spring's almost here.

Ric

Replies: Reply from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] IMG: spring PESO)
Reply from vick.ko at sympatico.ca (Vick Ko) ([Leica] Progress: spring is here, taking more shots with Leica glass, and no big purchases)
Message from vintagebill at verizon.net (bill harting) ([Leica] IMG: spring PESO)