Subject: [Leica] More lovers ...
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Sat Mar 31 02:25:26 2007

Hi Philippe,

You are right and I agree with your opinion, the first was the first I shot,
but I had a 50 ASA on the camera and I've put my M3 on the Bar viewing more
or less the frame, and shot at a low speed, on these cases compositions coud
be be quite surprisingly, saying sincerely, this one was for me

Thanks for looking and your opinions
Saludos desde Barcelona
Luis