Subject: [Leica] More lovers ...
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Sat Mar 31 02:07:35 2007

Hi Luis,

Difficult.
The first one has some stopping power (the hand on the leg) but seems
too cluttered over all. The unsharpness doesn't bother me, but I
suspect that some dogong and burning could help.
The second one is a clean and classic shot. We know you can do these
very well, but on the other hand, it's not something I didn't see
from you yet.
The 3d one is the best for me in this series, but I wouldn't have
centred the couple: if the would have been a bit more to the right of
the image, the 3d woman in the left could have added something
interesting to the composition.
Love the reflection in the mirror though, snce it adds a lot to the
expression of the couple.
I suspect that you made the first and last from the waist, without
looking in the VF. True grab shots are always very hard to get
perfectly right.

Thanks for showing,
Philippe

Op 29-mrt-07, om 23:48 heeft Luis Ripoll het volgende geschreven: