Subject: [Leica] Shhoting weekly (was: My one week with the M7)
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Wed Mar 28 00:25:41 2007

Didier, that is certainly PAW worthy. Don't despair. You are part of the
solid core of picture posters and lookers. I mostly enjoy
looking at everything. Sometimes folks even look at mine and share some
insights.
To me, pictures are central to the LUG. That doesn't mean though that we
can't also share equipment information and just plain
social stuff. Really, there would be what, less than fifty people sharing
pictures regularly and providing feedback for others. I
certainly have a shortlist of people whose work I ALWAYS view closely,
appreciate and learn from. Many of those same people often
take the trouble to provide feedback for other posters.

Cheers
Hoppy