Subject: [Leica] My one week with the M7
From: DColucci at aol.com (DColucci@aol.com)
Date: Tue Mar 27 12:31:38 2007

Hello LUG

I recently bought and then sold an M7.  I paid $ 2000 ( mint-, used )  and
sold on ebay for $ 1975, so I guess I paid $ 25 for the week I used  it.

Why did I sell it ?  Well, compared to the M6, I just didn't find it  to be
any great leap forward in a camera...Sure for Leica it may have been a
leap,
but for me it wasn't a big enough difference to warrant owning the M7 when
the
M6 suits me well.  And one other comment, does it bother anyone else  that
the sharp edge of the hot shoe is so close to the winder ?  I have
scratched
myself on a few occasions grabbing the camera....

Anyone else with similar thoughts ?

Dan

_www.antiquecameras.net_ (http://www.antiquecameras.net)

************************************** AOL now offers free email to