Subject: [Leica] Lightroom advice
From: Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie)
Date: Tue Mar 27 23:57:21 2007

I take issue with Lightroom in the same way. I know where the
database file is, i know where my photographs are. It is better than
the Beta version in this respect but backups are a problem for me
because I do not understand well enough to be sure my backup contains
all the information. I HATE software like that.
I have lost my database once - only message was corrupt database, the
backup automatically made by Lightroom did not seem to be complete.
In the end I started again. I am still not sure the shortcomings
don't outweigh the good bits.
Frank