Subject: [Leica] M8 neckstrap failure
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey@mchsi.com)
Date: Mon Mar 26 14:04:50 2007

The leather pieces do not protect the lug from the O ring split ends, they
protect the body only, which dig into the lugs and tear them up.  I've had
several Nikon lugs torn to the point they needed replacement.  Never again
for me.

gene

-------------- Original message from "Frank Filippone"
<red735i@earthlink.net>: --------------