Subject: [Leica] M8 Neckstrap failure
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Mon Mar 26 14:41:01 2007

On 3/26/07 6:04 PM, "grduprey@mchsi.com" <grduprey@mchsi.com> typed:

> The leather pieces do not protect the lug from the O ring split ends, they
> protect the body only, which dig into the lugs and tear them up.  I've had
> several Nikon lugs torn to the point they needed replacement.  Never again
> for
> me.
>
> gene

As this is the LUG we must learn to protect our LUGS.

What is a lug anyway those round things?
You guys CARE about those!???

I can tell you for sure they if you don't take your camera outside their
retail value will be much higher.

And try to avoid using them. It wears them out sometimes.
You get "use marks" on them.

Mark Rabiner
8A/109s
New York, NY