Subject: [Leica] Re:Another perennial bag question.
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Sun Mar 25 18:41:42 2007

I'll field this one on behalf of the AusLUG.
1.      That's a great bag you got there.
2.      The sales lady in my local Crumpler outlet is better looking than
Missy.
3.      We are actually one of the most urbanised societies around. Yep
there's some space with few people living there in the
middle. That's because there's no Leica outlets in the desert.
4.      It's autumn here today and 28 degrees C here right now. That's about
82 in your old currency. Pretty crazy to put up with.
5.      We do have a few world champion bitey critters, but it's been ages
since I had to drive away a pack of ravenous carnivores
from my doorstep. Besides we don't have squirrels with rabies or bubonic
plague trying to munch on the tourists. The drop bears
would clean them out.

6.      Come on over loaded up with good lenses. Clean air, bright clear
light and easy going citizens. Climates from cool and
windswept to tropical paradise. Great seafood, huge range of cuisines for
every taste, even some more than respectable wine and
beers.

Cheers
Hoppy