Subject: [Leica] Re:Another perennial bag question.
From: Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie)
Date: Mon Mar 26 00:32:05 2007

My dealer, many years ago, "threw in" a Fogg B-laika bag with a Leica
purchase. It is my most used bag and has been round the world many
times, I carry a body with a 50 on it, a 35, 90 and 15 plus a
tabletop tripod and the smaller bits. Maybe I'll be able to fit in
another lens now I don't need film :-)
Frank

Replies: Reply from jsmith342 at cox.net (Jeffery Smith) ([Leica] Re:Another perennial bag question.)
Message from jsmith342 at cox.net (Jeffery Smith) ([Leica] Re:Another perennial bag question.)