Subject: [Leica] M8 Neck strap Failure
From: Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie)
Date: Mon Mar 26 02:01:06 2007

Hey Mark,
I think the Leica strap is about the best camera makers' strap going.
I do prefer the Upstrap but the Canon, Nikon et al straps I have had
delivered with my camera are nowhere near as well designed, either
the pad or the fastening to the camera, as the standard Leica strap.
My M6 has been round the world a few times and it is only on its
second strap in 20 years.
I like Leica design (and their styling, such as it is)
Frank