Subject: [Leica] IMG: Lightroom scans to WEB
From: vintagebill at verizon.net (bill harting)
Date: Sun Mar 25 08:38:04 2007

Daniel, the scans seem to have all the personality washed out of them on
my screen. The tree seemed to best survive the flattening (if it is
flattening of values).. I was impressed with Michiel's posting of
Lightroom/film files yesterday, and watched the promotional snippets on
the web of both Lightroom and Lightzone. Both seemed very interesting
and powerful within their limitations. What would you like to do next
with these files? I'm sure there is more there.

Bill