Subject: [Leica] IMG: Lightroom scans to WEB
From: dlr at dlridings.se (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Sun Mar 25 07:29:11 2007

Mark Rabiner wrote:

>> http://www.dlridings.se/lightroom/2007v12/
>>
>> Quick, unjustified crticisms : spotting (cloning and healing) is there,
>> but you'd rather do it in Photoshop.
>>
>> I haven't sharpened them (do they look ok?)
>>
>> I am using a laptop whose screen I am not used to (not calibrated). I've
>> just done things by working against the histogram.
>>
>> Daniel
>

> They look pretty ok. A couple of them washed out in the higher end.

Thanks Mark. Michiel noticed that too.

I tried to keep an eye on the histogram, but ... that's obviously my
fault, not Lightroom's.

It could be the film too. Not that there is anything wrong with it, but
I usually don't shoot it and don't really "know" it.

I really like the idea behind Lightroom and Lightzone, so I'm going to
work with it for a while and see if I can't find a way that works for
me. Both have 30 day free trials, so that helps.

Daniel