Subject: [Leica] Another roadside attraction
From: oliverbryk at comcast.net (Oliver Bryk)
Date: Thu Mar 22 17:21:12 2007

I want to thank everyone who took the trouble to view and especially those
who offered comments.
I calibrate my fairly new LCD monitor every three weeks with a Gretag
Macbeth system. If my images are too bright then either I have overexposed
or - in a few instances - done a poor job of adjusting shadow detail in PS9.
I looked at the bottles against the sun and decided against a shot.
On Google Earth Elmer's bottletree ranch is at 34 deg 41 min 26.75 sec N,
117 deg 20 min 24.23 sec W. Someone put a marker there.
On the ground it is on the west side of the National Trails Highway (the old
Route 66) north of Victorville between Oro Grande and Helendale.
Oliver