Subject: [Leica] Another roadside attraction
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Thu Mar 22 12:39:10 2007

Hi Oliver,
Looks like a beautiful place through your photos. The 160 VC was an
excellent choice for this location: beautiful and vibrant colours.
This bottle tree ranch made me think of Le Facteur Cheval. I don't
know how long the owner of the ranch is working on his work of art,
but it took Facteur Cheval aobut 33 years to make his astonishing place.
Thanks for showing,
Philippe

Op 21-mrt-07, om 23:44 heeft Oliver Bryk het volgende geschreven: