Subject: [Leica] Another roadside attraction
From: oliverbryk at comcast.net (Oliver Bryk)
Date: Sat Mar 24 15:36:03 2007

Philippe wrote:
"Hi Oliver,
Looks like a beautiful place through your photos. The 160 VC was an
excellent choice for this location: beautiful and vibrant colours.
This bottle tree ranch made me think of Le Facteur Cheval. I don't
know how long the owner of the ranch is working on his work of art,
but it took Facteur Cheval aobut 33 years to make his astonishing place.
Thanks for showing,
Philippe"

Thank you for your comments, Philippe. Postman Cheval must have been another
one of these possessed individuals like Gaudi.
Kind regards, Oliver