Subject: [Leica] IMG: PAWeek 11
From: henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff)
Date: Tue Mar 20 16:06:27 2007

At 2:47 PM -0500 3/20/07, Lottermoser George wrote:
>This week's PAWeek 11 can be viewed at:
><http://imagist.com/paw_07/>
>
>This week has provided me with 1,000 barbies, hosta studies, a bit
>more ice before spring and miscellaneous other images. Slide show of
>week 11 alts at:
><http://imagist.com/paw_07/07_wk_11/index.html>
>
>Comments and critiques always appreciated.
>
>Regards,
>George Lottermoser
>george@imagist.com

The one that I liked best was 'no strings attached'. Nice design,
nice crop. It's good as it is, or with a bit of reflection you could
think he's waiting for a friend, or missing a friend. Just right.

--
    *            Henning J. Wulff
   /|\      Wulff Photography & Design

Replies: Reply from imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George) ([Leica] IMG: PAWeek 11)