Subject: [Leica] IMG: PAWeek 11
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Wed Mar 21 05:54:49 2007

Thanks so much for taking the time to look and comment specifically
Henning. As I mentioned to Ric - I love reading the wide variety of
of the individuals within this wonderful and diverse group.

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george@imagist.com

Replies: Reply from henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff) ([Leica] IMG: PAWeek 11)