Subject: [Leica] IMG: PAWeek 11
From: henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff)
Date: Wed Mar 21 10:41:28 2007

>Thanks so much for taking the time to look and comment specifically
>Henning. As I mentioned to Ric - I love reading the wide variety of
>vision of the individuals within this wonderful and diverse group.
>
>Regards,
>George Lottermoser
>george@imagist.com

Like most others, I look at many, if not most of the images posted,
and there are a lot that are truly wonderful. It's always amazing to
see images that I really enjoy, yet I know that if I had stood there
camera in hand, I would not have taken.

Since I have nothing to contribute most of the time, I don't comment
on most but I still enjoy them. Only if I see an image that strikes a
particular chord do I then comment.

Probably the same with most LUGgers.

--
    *            Henning J. Wulff