Subject: [Leica] Extra OT: was OT: Apple computer repair
From: henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff)
Date: Tue Mar 20 12:51:32 2007

At 2:44 PM -0400 3/20/07, Dave Mason wrote:
>I noticed that the last time I was in there too - almost all
>ipods. Maybe they should have a computer desk and an "other" desk ;)
>
>Dave

Reminds me of Rome about 20 years ago. I had my car broken into and
the radio stolen. Went to the police station to file a report for
insurance purposes, and they had two counters. Above one, in English
and Italian: 'Other Crimes', with about 2 people in line. Above the
other counter, where there were about 25 people in line: 'Tourists
who have had their car radio stolen'.

--
    *            Henning J. Wulff
   /|\      Wulff Photography & Design